VH1 Decided To Cancel ‘Megan Wants A Millionaire’ Reality Show | OnTheFlix

VH1 Decided To Cancel ‘Megan Wants A Millionaire’ Reality Show

megan wants a millionaire logo image

According to the Daily Inquirer, VH1 has decided to cancel their dating reality show, “Megan Wants a Millionaire” from its lineup,and all promotional material from their website has been removed as well.

They canceled it due to the unfortunate events that have occurred which include one of the 16 contestants, Ryan Alexander Jenkins who was reported to be a finalist in the show, is now a suspect in the murder of his wife and playboy model Jasmine Fiore.

Her body was discovered early Saturday, crammed into a suitcase in a trash dumpster. It appeared as though she was strangled,according to the police. Investigators were trying to question Jenkins,but as we reported earlier, he has fled from the police into Canada earlier today. I’m not sure if they’ve caught him yet.

Get your favorite TV Shows on dvd by Clicking Here

Follow us on Google Plus by Clicking Here. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here. Follow us on Pinterest by Clicking Here.
Follow us on Tumblr by Clicking Here. Follow us on our RSS Feeds by Clicking Here.

Pin It

firehd6 image

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

8 Responses to “VH1 Decided To Cancel ‘Megan Wants A Millionaire’ Reality Show”

1. MsRita says:

If you want to get Megan wants a Millionaire back on VH1 send an email and let them know what you think. We will boycott the station until the show returns.
    If you want to show your support in person the locations for the Station and the Producers address are below.

Ask them to run the next show by Sunday, August 30, 2009

51 minds Entertainment
    Email:info@51minds.com
    Outdoor Protest
    51 Minds Entertainment
    6565 W Sunset Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90028

MTV – Regional –CA
    Subsidiary of Viacom
    2600 Colorado Avenue
    Santa Monica, CA 90404
    Viacom -Corporate:
    Email: EVP General Counsel @viacom.com

2. MissDarkFaerie says:

I’m glad the show is canceled. I don’t wanna see Megan’s ugly face. Plus, if Jasmine was my friend, I wouldn’t want to see that freak killer smiling and manipulating people on the show. I’m glad VH1 canceled the show… to spare Jasmine’s family from seeing that freak on television.

3. Anonymous says:

why if your a millionaire,dont you just get another girl

4. skybroken says:

Out of respect for Jasmine’s family I agree with the decision of VH1… I am also surprised they didn’t do better background checks on their contestants. I liked the show (though Megan is very annoying, and has a but-her face), and found it mildly entertaining… I think VH1 did the right thing. They can always try again for another Megan Wants a Millionaire or something… Hopefully he wasn’t the winner.

5. whoabbykayla says:

ryan is dead. he killed himself…this morning i think it was. he hung himself. it was in the paper.

6. crisitina says:

The best thing VH1 has ever done is cancel this stupid show! I’d rather watch fat women on “more to love” than this ugly dumb blonde. Even if what occured hadn’t happened VH1 showed have realized megan has nooo personality, I love reality shows (even if they’re fake) but megan’s was the all time worse! I’ll boycott if they air the show again ugh!

7. anonymous says:

i like megan but im happy they cancelled the show for two reasons we all know megan wasnt really trying to find love and nobody wants to see that freak killer

8. seena says:

Datz 4ucked ^ dey cancelled da show megan ain’t got shyt 2 do wit dat show man I really wanted 2 c da rest of da show but dey wanna cancel it ova sum bullshyt