Bill O’Reilly Fight Caused ABC ‘The View’ Stars To Walk Off Stage | OnTheFlix

Bill O’Reilly Fight Caused ABC ‘The View’ Stars To Walk Off Stage

abc,the view  image

Bill O’Reilly fight caused ABC ‘The View’ stars to walk off stage today. According to many TMZ and the video (below), Bill O’Reilly appeared on the view this morning and got into a screaming match with some of the ladies on ABC’s “The View,” causing them to just get up and walk of the stage.

They say that Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar angrily charged off the set of “The View” in the middle of a screaming match with Bill O’Reilly over the mosque near Ground Zero. Then moments later, Barbara Walters railed on the women for being unprofessional.

Tempers flared on both sides as O’Reilly argued that the mosque have no place near the World Trade Center site because Muslims killed us on 9/11. When the women stormed off, Barbara stated, “You have just seen what should not happen. We should be able to have discussions without washing our hands and screaming and walking off stage. I love my colleagues, but that should not have happened.”

Eventually, Whoopi and Joy returned to the set,but Joy didn’t sit in her usual seat next to Bill. She sat at the end of the couch. Check it out in the clip,below. Follow us on Facebook for more celebrity,entertainment news,and more by Clicking Here. Get your favorite TV Shows and Movies on dvd or blue ray disc by Clicking Here.

Follow us on Google Plus by Clicking Here. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here. Follow us on Pinterest by Clicking Here.
Follow us on Tumblr by Clicking Here. Follow us on our RSS Feeds by Clicking Here.

Pin It

Coupon Codes and Cash Back at Hoopla Doopla

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

24 Responses to “Bill O’Reilly Fight Caused ABC ‘The View’ Stars To Walk Off Stage”

1. G watsont says:

I have no desire to watch The View again as I sincerely believe
    that unless one’s view agrees with Whoppi and Joy then one
    is not welcome as illustrated this am(Oct14 – Bill O’Reilly). I could
    not believe my eyes – two of the hostesses walked off the set and left
    invited guest. Not only is this rude but lets me know that all views
    are not tolerated on THE VIEW. I should hope that Ms Goldberg and
    Ms Behar learned manners and basic decency in grade school. As
    former school teacher, I would never have tolerated such behavior
    in my classroom or in polite company.
    Please strive for tolerance and better acceptance of others.
    Go

2. p herod says:

I could believe my eyes because Whoopi (filthy mouth) and Joy (vicious) have ruined the view. It used to have class and they are slowing pulling Barbara in with them and sinking to their level. More things are bleeped now than ever before and so unnecessary. I will not watch anymore.

3. Frank DeCavalcante says:

I love Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg and think they are bright, funny and sensitive people. Yet today I was shocked by their behavior on The View. They purposely chose to misinterpret the views of Bill O’Reilly. Joy has always had a grudge against this man, and was ready to pounce on anything he said. Joy managed to find a willing accomplice in Whoopi. They were rude and childish in storming off the stage, and Barbara was right in chiding their behavior. Then, when they returned, they also purposely looked for trouble when they questioned their guest’s very truthful opinion about Madonna, a girl from Detroit who now speaks with a British accent. I thought the remark was funny, and I can see Joy herself stating such a thought, but once again, they took umbrage when O’Reilly said this. I have to say it made for exciting television, but I was disappointed in the churlish behavior of both of these exceptional women.

4. stama says:

PLEASE fire those woman! Anyone who does not agree with their ‘extreme’ left wing beliefs are cursed at, yelled at and insulted. They are HORRIBLE!

Bill – may not always agree with you, but thank you for showing how immature Woopi and Joy are!

5. debbie says:

i would like to thank barbara walters for once she stood up to these women who only believe there opinion is the right view!! it is obvious that joy was just looking for a fight.

6. Cindy says:

I had always liked Whoopi; but thought that Joy was just a “bully” (she acts as if her opinion is the only one that counts) and a “hater”. Whoopi has been disappointing for awhile now, but has seemed to think about the things that she says and is sometimes apologetic later; after she gets away and thinks on the matter.

I have started taping the view and passing over these things. However, it is getting where the guests do not hardly get to speak because these two want to take up the time with their own commentary.

I was completely surprised that Barbara said something about their behavior. I know she is a professional but she has allowed this type of thing for quite a long time now.

I do not watch Joy’s program. I tried but she is sooo dogmatic. At least she should try not to show her hateful side all the time. She talks about being a spoiled child without any real friends and it’s probably because someone tried to push her down the throat of others.

Sherry and Elizabeth are opinionated, too but rarely, if ever, so rude.

Last, Joy mentioned the NY Times. Doesn’t she know that people will “float” to where they seem comfortable. You just need to decide if The View will be for the informational/entertaining for the majority or politically based for the minority. Then, I can tape or not.

7. Julia says:

This was the last straw for me.For quite some time I have been turned off especially by Joy Behar’ political comments. After witnessing what she and Whoopi did today, I will never watch the view again. They want other’s to hear what they have to say but won’t sit and keep their mouths shut to hear someone else’s opinion. Joy talks over Elizabeth but will talk louder if Elizabeth tries to voice her opinion. The ladies ,including Barbara, insulted an invited guest. I am embarrassed for all of the women on the View. They were a disgrace to the very idea of what the View is all about, ie, listening to different opinions. Shame is upon you all.

8. Cindy says:

I say if Whoopi and Joy want to BE RESPECTED they need to learn to BE RESPECTFUL!!!!!!

9. Susan says:

They need to remove Whoopi and Joy from this show, how absurd that someone cannot have a different view from the two of them. The View has sunk to a new low!!! Like those two are not so very biased. Give me a break.

10. Susan says:

Bill O’Reily did not cause them to walk off they chose too, like they aren’t something special.

11. judith says:

I feel that unless Joy and Whoopi leave this show that we are seeing the beginning of the end of this show…I have been a true fan, but enough is enough.

12. beth hoffer says:

I watch the view every day and i was so discussed with joy today. I really think she should be removed from the show. She is not funny ever, even though she is the only one that laughs at her discusting jokes. She treats everyone that does not agree with her with discust. She needs to go.

13. Jackie O says:

I stopped watching the View the day Barbara Walters disrespected herself by fawning over Barrock Obama when he appeared on the show while campaigning for president. She is no longer a journalist–she is an opinionated,radical, loud-mouth. She allows and condones Behar’s & Goldberg’s bad behavior on a daily basis. At least today she called them out on their boorish, typical, left-wing garbage. (I saw the clip on the O’Reilly Factor.) Barbara Walters needs to even up the score on her show. She constantly hires hosts who act as a tag team to berate, belittle, and beat up on Hasselback. It’s always 4 against 1. She needs to fire Behar and replace her with someone whose views are not left-wing liberal. She needs to fire Goldberg and beg for Meridith Vierra to come back as the moderator.

14. CC says:

I quit watching this show years ago. These women just love to hear themselves talk and spend most of the time interrupting one another and all of their guests. Why even have guests on at all? And, as for Joy, well she has never been able to hide her likes/dislikes. She is incapable of letting anyone express views different from her own without, in some way, denigrating them. She cannot contain her very biased opinions. She should have been fired a long time ago for her inability to control herself with regard to her guests who may view the world differently from her. Remember how she behaved with Ann Coulter? Yet, it has been sickening to watch her in interviews like the last one with Obama. Whoopi has usually behaved more objectively; but she was foolish to allow herself to get swept away by her emotions & her co-interviewers anger. Looked like a pack of lions waiting to devour to me. Whoopi should have just calmly questioned him as to whether he really meant ALL Muslims – allowing him to clarify his views. (That is, of course, if they wanted him to seem like a reasonable person who just happens to have different views/perspectives from their own.) Bill is a very brave man for continuing to place himself in the lion’s den as he does. Women, this show does nothing for the women of America today. It truly is offensive. These are not good role models for our daughters.

15. brian says:

GOOD RIDDENCE WHOOPIE AND JOY! GET THEM BOTH OFF THE SHOW AND NEVER LET THEM ON TV AGAIN!

16. John Stantzos says:

I was furious with both Joy and Whoopie. I have watched the View since day 1 and used to like it lots. Joy is so full of herself and has become so opinionated . She has been rude to Bill before, and not to forget how rude she was to McCain. Barbara was rude to McCain also. I thought Whoopie was fair in the past but today she proved me wrong. This incident today ruined the view for me and I am not sure I will continue watching it.
    I have never wanted anyone to be fired before this .

17. Deborah says:

I thought it was WONDERFUL!!! I love Woopie and Joy. I’m so over the folks from FOX.. The rightwing needs to shut the F&*@ up! Bill O’Rielly is a jackass bigot, and no one spins a story like he does.

18. Dale Chapman says:

I was watching the View yesterday, couldn’t believe what I saw. Woopie & Joy showed their real respect for your guests. I thought that is why the program is named “View”. To listen to your guests and have your input too, but respect each other. I agree with others, Woopie & Joy need to go; and this is the turning point for your program. I, like others, will never watch again.

19. Becky says:

For years Joy has perpetuated the stereotypes of mainstream Christianity by her”hate” talk against this group of Americans. But yet, she cries foul when Bill O’Reilley makes a statement concerning Muslims! Come on Joy and Whoopi!! Now who are the narrow minded ones?! I thought liberals took pride in being open minded and accepting of all views! Your true agenda really shined through ladies. You all are fully aware of how opinionated O’Reilley can be and yet you both act and shocked and offended?! Muslims did indeed attack us and I think we can all discern the difference without having to always say extreme Muslims! I would like you to come to my defense like that when my faith is misunderstood. I am a christian. Do I get your passion as well? No, because I come from a faith Joy refuses to look at with an open mind! Time to leave Joy!! I quit watching The View due to your ignorance of so many other faiths!

20. nette says:

I am so happy to see that so many people feel the same way I do about Joy and Whoopi’s behavior. Kudos to Barbara for calling them out on it, too. Did anyone else think that Elisabeth was ready to get up too but then Babs told her to stay seated? Watch the clip again and see for yourselves. They definitely need to balance the table there. Elisabeth gets beaten up every day on that set. Doesn’t Joy think that when she makes all her “jokes” about Catholic preists, she’s offending millions of people? There are many, many good faithful priests out there just as there are many good Muslims. She’s just trying to get ratings for her other show and for her other network. And I’m tired of them all promoting whatever book they have out at the moment. We get it, you’re famous, you’ll get a book deal just because of that. Do you know how many actual good writers don’t get their books p;ublished because they don’t know the right people? Stick to one job and make room for other real authors! Makes you wonder why they bash capitalism so much when they clearly benefit a great deal from it!

21. Annie says:

Good for Whoopie and Joy! They were completly RIGHT in walking out on that jerk. I wouldn’t have that piece of crap in my home let alone have to sit next to him, and I am very, very disappointed in Barbara, she needs to get a spine and had no right in saying what she said about Whoopie and Joy. Since THEY were in the RIGHT! She (Barbara)was out of line. I hope we never see Him again on any show. Keep that crap at FOX. Who cares about him. All he cause is fear and hate in the land, go back to FOX and stay!

22. Whoopi Goldberg & Joy Behar need to talk Wafa Sultan

23. Barb says:

Bill O Reilly was a guest on the show. Get rid of Whoopie and the big mouth Joy.

24. PJS says:

Why is Joy still on the show? She is not a liberal bcause she thinks that only her views have value. She should watch Bill’s show sometime and she might learn something. She isn’t funny either, her attacks at Bush are stale, she mouths the same things over and over. Whoopi just doesn’t get it. I do believe that BW acted correctly. However Barbara slips little negative comments in now and then. It is obvious she is also a biased liberal.
    Why watch the View anymore. I can’t think of any reason.