New ‘Transformers 4′ Movie Confirmed And Will Bring 2nd Trilogy & More | OnTheFlix

New ‘Transformers 4′ Movie Confirmed And Will Bring 2nd Trilogy & More

transformers 4 image
New ‘Transformers 4′ movie confirmed and will bring 2nd trilogy & more. According to Screenrant,producer Don Murphy has recently spoken up on his personal website,and revealed that there will indeed be a Transformers 4 movie. However,it will not be a reboot. They are more likely to launch a 2nd trilogy,and continue to move the story along.

In his statement,he said the 4th installment will certainly not be a reboot. “I don’t know what happens next. I’m pretty sure there will be a second trilogy. I am pretty sure it will kick ass. And I am pretty sure some of you will hate it because it wasn’t all bots.”

In related news, main star Shia LaBeouf said he would not do another Transformers movie after the 3rd one because he feels their is no more story for his character Sam Witwicky. Also, there is no word on if Michael Bay would be willing to hop on board for directing duties. However, I’m sure he probably would.

Of course,there is currently no release date or production schedules in the works yet,but this first word from the producer is something to look forward to. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.

Follow us on Google Plus by Clicking Here. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here. Follow us on Pinterest by Clicking Here.
Follow us on Tumblr by Clicking Here. Follow us on our RSS Feeds by Clicking Here.

Pin It

firehd6 image

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

5 Responses to “New ‘Transformers 4′ Movie Confirmed And Will Bring 2nd Trilogy & More”

1. the website is fast and cool

2. Al says:

The story has to go into space where it belongs. Time to bring in the Quintessons, the Judges all things Space!!!

3. John D. says:

They should concentrate on the war on cybertron. Now that would be bad ass!

4. stujordan says:

They should give a cameo to Jar-Jar Binks!

5. dillon says:

I THINK THAT IF THEY DO ANOTHER TRANSFORMER MOVIE THEN YES SHIA NEEDS TO BE IN IT BESIDES ITS REALLY NOT ABOUT SAM ITS ABOUT HIS GRANDFATHER,WHICH THAT BRINGS SAM ONTO THE SCREEN.
    I THINK ALSO THAT THIS BETTER NOT BE A PREQUEL I HATE PREQUELS.
    AND MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO BE IN IT BECAUSE IM SORRY THAT ONE GIRL IS PRETTY BUT MEGAN FOX IS BETTER.

6. IF THEY MAKE ANOTHER TRANSFORMERS THEN WE SHOULD KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT OPTIMUS PRIMES PAST. BUMBLEBEE SHOULD TALK AS HE DID ON THE FIRST MOVIE. MEGAN FOX AND SHIA LABOUF NEED TO BE IN IT 2. ITLL ALSO BE FREAKIN AWESOME…LIKE ME.
    OPTIMUS ROKZ

7. Jim Cisneros says:

I think that the dinobots should be in this one, Also perceptor, blaster and astro train with Omega supreme. I think that the aerial bots should be in it along with menasaur

8. badass says:

All these movies ar the best but sam and megan must stay in the movie…. They make the movie what it is so neve stop making art and mr bay should keep doing what his doing and this will neve get old

9. Risa says:

The 3rd movie was terrible. I actually miss Megan Foxx!And I never thought I’d say that!