American Idol Eliminated Uche And Dimitrius Graham Tonight April 21, 2019

American Idol Eliminated Uche And Dimitrius Graham Tonight April 21, 2019

Posted in

You may also like...

8 Responses

1. Ann austin says:

It didn’t surprise me I had already guessed it was. It’s like this all the time. Half it happened now I don’t have to record it any longer. Yeah

2. Beth says:

Why the only two blacks personally all the other singers are quite boring and all have typical voices I will not watch anymore and Katie perry is just stupid why don’t she know the song why does it matter

Now know why the rating is bad and blacks are not watching American idol and most people watch the voice it is a fate show not Prejudice not one of the choices 8 really have what it makes to entertain every last one of them suck Katie is full of rotten

3. Hi, I write songs, 1,908 so far, Dimitrius Graham & Uche would sing many of my songs well. If there’s an interest, please let me know. Alejandro Aranda is working with me. Thanks !

4. I’ve written 1,907 songs, pop, if any artists are interested please let me know. Thanks !

5. Anonymous says:

Uche best all around talent this season, other comparison, cross between Elvis and Prince, So right on!!

6. Anonymous says:

I’m very upset about these two incredible singers being voted off the competition. They mine and my mother’s favorite. We’ve decided not to watch anymore…just terrible, for so many reasons.

7. Carol Hanna says:

I was shocked when they elimanated Dimitruis Graham & Uche. I was voting for them. I hope & pray they get a record deal. They really deserve one. They are very good. Thank you for listening

8. Carol Hanna says:

I was shocked when they elimanated Dimitruis Graham and Uche. They were great. They should have gone to the end. I hope & pray they both get a record deal. They deserve it. I was one of their biggest supporters. Thank you