MasterChef June 27, 2019 Eliminated Evan Tesiny (Episode 7 Recap)

MasterChef June 27, 2019 Eliminated Evan Tesiny (Episode 7 Recap)

Posted in

You may also like...

13 Responses

1. Art Rossi says:

Couldn’t have happened to him soon enough. He was a cocky ass who though he was better then every else. Good ridden.

2. Anonymous says:

Was so glad to see him gone and should have been sooner.. he was a legend in his own mond

3. Anonymous says:

He was a complete jerk, so glad he is gone. The next one to get the boot I hope will be Noah. He too was an ass in the first team challenge, I was hoping he would have been eliminated that night.

4. Anonymous says:

I was glad to see him go. There was nothing that the judges could teach him – he knew it all! They were right to show him the door.

5. Anonymous says:

Evan was a jerk and so glad he’s gone

6. Anonymous says:

What a tool! Glad he’s gone!

7. Bobby Brooks says:

Rude, arrogant and, evidently, not a very good home cook. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

8. Tammy J McCoy says:

Thank God he’s gone. Such an arrogant jerk! Annoying as heck!

9. Anonymous says:

I’M SO GLAD EVAN IS GONE! I couldn’t stand his superior attitude. If you’re gonna be in the MasterChef kitchen, you have to listen to the judges, not do your own thing which costs your MasterChef experience to end. I don’t feel bad for clapping when they said he was getting sent home. He was honestly stressing me out. Good decision chefs.

10. Anonymous says:

Evan is too arrogant. He keeps to say that he travelled a lot, but so what? You eat a lot or see a lot but it does not mean that you know how to cook. If he is so that good in cooking, he does not need to compete in MasterChef. He can open his own restaurant.

11. Amanda A says:

Excellent choice. Couldn’t have happened to a better narcissist! If he’s married I truly feel sorry for his spouse.

12. Anonymous says:

I’m conflicted between feeling so happy that he’s gone but sad we didn’t get to see him get roasted by the chefs more and more so that he’s not so cocky anymore and realize that his food isn’t even good.

13. Anonymous says:

Evan was full of himself with arrogance from day 1, and I could not wait to see him gone. To speak to Gordon, Aaron, and Joe the way he did, not taking any cues from them, fighting back with what he thought was the right way to do things, I wanted to kick his teeth out. I pity anyone who has to deal with him on a daily basis. He is a pompous jerk.